Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes

Article about: Is there any value in theese?

Default Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes

Is there any value in theese?

Last edited by rbminis; 09-17-2017 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology and to orient photos correctly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I have edited your post as we prefer these awards to be posted separately. Another reason is that there are different sections of the forum for different awards.
    Please start a new thread for the SS long service award in this section and use this as the title. "SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre)"
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...s-third-reich/
    Also, as there are very good fakes of both of these awards, more detailed photos would be required to assess them. Any markings, close up front and reverse photos would be required for this.
    Ralph.

P.S. I have moved your thread to the correct section of the forum for this award.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ok Thx for the help! I will make a new post about the other ones! I will submitt better photos next week!

And Thx for the help with the name on this medal.. not worth much according to eBay =(

Quote by DanielSWE View Post
    not worth much according to eBay =(
    Depends if it is original or not as well as a few other things.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

And if it is original what would you say is a fair price?

Quote by DanielSWE View Post
    And if it is original what would you say is a fair price?
    Around $14,000
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Around $14,000
    Nick I bet Daniel wasn't expecting that? LOL. They are when original a VERY expensive award! Daniel welcome to the forum. To put it into perspective what you have there would be the equevalent to the Congressional Medal of Honor. Chances are more than likely it's a postwar copy but much better pictures will be needed for anybody to attempt to authenticate this item. Here's a brief synopsis on the award along with some examples from different manufactureres, for you to look at in the meantime. From German daggers gallery. Best regards.

Brian

Knight's Cross Gallery

You gotta be kidding me ��.... I will get more photos for you guys on friday or monday. But ofcourse it cant be a real one, it looks like it has nerver been used it cant be almost 80 years old haha... If i submit better photos can you guys tell me if it is original or not? Best regards Daniel

And i can tell you straight away that it is magnetic, is that good or bad?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast