Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes authenticity question

Article about: Hello, I would appreciate your opinion on the unmarked Knight's Cross and case. Weight is 27,3g without loop. With loop 28,8g Height x width 48mm x 48mm Thank you in advance

?

Default Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes authenticity question

Hello, I would appreciate your opinion on the unmarked Knight's Cross and case.
    Weight is 27,3g without loop. With loop 28,8g
    Height x width 48mm x 48mm

Thank you in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes authenticity question  
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-12-2019 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes authenticity question
    P
    Many

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Alfons. Its a one looker no go. Very bad. Alot of points to mention. Firstly the suspension ring would be pure silver not plated. Second the quality is just not there even through the overly exaggerated forced aging, it looks to be single piece cast. I'm not sure how an award supposedly cased for 80+ years would pit so heavily? Exposed to water? If so how would the case survive? The type font for the maker mark even looks modern not that a case would be marked in such a manner. Please do yourself a favor and stay well away from this piece and the seller. Kindest regards.

Brian

?

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Hello Alfons. Its a one looker no go. Very bad. Alot of points to mention. Firstly the suspension ring would be pure silver not plated. Second the quality is just not there even through the overly exaggerated forced aging, it looks to be single piece cast. I'm not sure how an award supposedly cased for 80+ years would pit so heavily? Exposed to water? If so how would the case survive? The type font for the maker mark even looks modern not that a case would be marked in such a manner. Please do yourself a favor and stay well away from this piece and the seller. Kindest regards.

Brian
    Thank you so much for your prompt answer.

At least it is being honest - it IS a real Junker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "