Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)

Article about: Came on a named tunic. Please let me know if you see any issues. I can take more photos of knights cross if needed just trying to minimize handling. Thanks tim

?

Default Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)

Came on a named tunic. Please let me know if you see any issues. I can take more photos of knights cross if needed just trying to minimize handling.

Thanks tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)   Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)  

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)   Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)  

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)   Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)
    P
    Many

?

That KC is not a genuine wartime KC. Its ring already shows including the loop.

?

Can you show me im not following what your taking about. Should I put more photos on here to be sure.

he referring to this part in the pic below....here's a pic of a genuine cross to compare the construction

Hi Tim.

For the best chance of getting information about the award, please read the information in the attached link.

Photographing badges and medals.

Kind regards,

Will.

*Edit... Thank you KatManDude, I was composing this message and didn't see your post.

raz
    ?

Hello Tim , could you get good straight on pictures front & back and close up of dates ?? Looks to me like a Otto Schickle made cross but pictures not good enough to be sure . Wait for more knowledgeable people to weigh in please .

?

Default More photos

Here are more photos of tunic tags and eagle and the knights cross. If someone wants to put them on another forum on this site that would be great my cellphone takes forever and that's all I have.

I appreciate your help.

Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)   Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)  

?

Raz,
    Yes, you are right. The cross looks like Otto Schickle maker.

?

He should have earned the knights cross on May 9th 1940 if that makes a difference according internet.

?

Otto Schickle produced KC from 1940 so this matches the awarded date.
    Here is 2 photos showing some character of the cross, the 3 downstroke looks OK but it is hard to judge whether die flaw at 9 -12 beading from photos aloneRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast