Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes original?

Article about: Hello everyone, I have found this Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross), complete with its box. I know that they have been widely faked, from what I heard even

Default Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes original?

Hello everyone, I have found this Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross), complete with its box. I know that they have been widely faked, from what I heard even using the original molds, so I require your help for this piece. Is it legit or should I pass?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes original?   Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes original?  

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes original?   Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes original?  

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes original?   Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes original?  

Attached Images Attached Images Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes original?  Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes original? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes original?
    P
    Many

You don't have to be an expert on Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub, but you can see at first glance that it's a copy, and probably a modern one at that.
    Robert

?

Yep i agree a fake i'm afraid with many issues compared to a correct one , poor quality , incorrect stampings etc etc .
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

As the two gents above have said, it's fake.
    Everything is fake here. The ribbon, case, cross and oakleaves.
    An original set like this would be tens of thousands of $/£/€.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks for your answers, sad, it would have been a great piece for my collection

?

Where was this for sale and what was the price ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

An auction page from my country, for 650 euros, the seller said that he put it so cheap because he didn't know if it was original