Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?

Article about: Welcome. I am asking for an opinion, is RK original or post-war? Regards David

Smile Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?

Welcome. I am asking for an opinion, is RK original or post-war?
    Regards David

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Looks like rounder fake ( inside corners of frame ) to me . Good straight on pictures are always preferred . Wait for others to comment .

That beading looks a bit on the fat side... is the swastika lower than the top of the beading? Is it three part construction?

I only have pictures like that.
    The construction is three-part.
    I am asking for more opinions

You need better pictures. If the top surface of the swastika is below the top surface of the beading it is a fake, the price asked might also be an indicator of it is much cheaper than you would expect.

Not an expert yet but its looks too fresh,even too shiny,also do they ever came with oval shape of rings?

Quote by rolandsfpr View Post
    Not an expert yet but its looks too fresh,even too shiny,also do they ever came with oval shape of rings?
    They always come with an oval ribbon loop. The swastika also looks to be below the ribbed beading, and virtually all genuine Ritterkreuz have the surface of the swastika level with the top of the ribbed beading. If the swastika is lower than the beading it is likely to be a fake. This is the ribbon loop on my field converted EK11 to Ritterkreuz.

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?
    Last edited by HARRY THE MOLE; 05-24-2020 at 08:30 PM. Reason: clarification

Tomorrow this RK will come to me and I will add better pictures.

MAP
    ?

Quote by DaVinci View Post
    Tomorrow this RK will come to me and I will add better pictures.
    You purchased it?? Based on these photos?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I upload better pictures
    Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes post-war? Souval?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast