Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ritterkreuz help/opinions needed

Article about: Hello everyone, This is my first Ritterkreuz and I am very excited about it. However, I wanted to swing by you experts to see if it is the real deal or a fake one. It is unmarked, but I see

slayeric
    ?

Question Ritterkreuz help/opinions needed

Hello everyone,

This is my first Ritterkreuz and I am very excited about it. However, I wanted to swing by you experts to see if it is the real deal or a fake one. It is unmarked, but I see a lot of opinions here that it should not matter. Here are the pics:

Ritterkreuz help/opinions neededRitterkreuz help/opinions neededRitterkreuz help/opinions neededRitterkreuz help/opinions neededRitterkreuz help/opinions neededRitterkreuz help/opinions neededRitterkreuz help/opinions neededRitterkreuz help/opinions neededRitterkreuz help/opinions needed

Cheers!

2. # ADS

I do not know whether your item is original or fake, but I will say this: out of the thousands of Third Reich items you'll find on ioffer, all but a few are probably fake.
    A question if I may, did you already purchase this? I ask as purchasing such an expensive item with limited knowledge prior to posting on this forum is quite foolish IMO. Why not put it on hold first, and pay after you receive the "experts" opinions?
    Anyways, my true intent in posting here is to bump this thread as I'm fearful it's a fake considering the location you purchased it from. If so, maybe you can still cancel the purchase before the seller ships it. Fingers crossed it is not, however.

I am not seeing the crosstracks at all on the corners. The roundness (radius) of the inner beads is not at all uniform. Im not feeling it on this one.

I Think it's Trying to be an unmarked C.E. Juncker but it's not having much success. The date is wrong,the beading patterns are wrong...not to mention the bizarre split ring suspension loop. Absolutely Not good.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I think its a stinker

I hope you didnt pay the $8,000 price these awards sell for!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Just a quick rule of thumb -Ioffer is absolutely the Dumping ground for fakes. Never trust Anything from Ioffer.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Not looking good, i hope you have not already purchased this.

Hi , I am no expert on these as they are faked to a very high standard but as soon as I saw the ribbons suspension loop it screamed fake to me , there is no quality to it at all. Then I noticed ioffer watermarks and for me that seals it as that site is loaded to the rim with fake junk , sorry , Leon.

?

I think it's a pretty safe bet to say that you have been had. The question is, for how much,
    & is there any chance at all that you can get your money back?

Regards
    Brett

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast