Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub original?

Article about: hello, was wondering if this is original before buying. if anyone can please help me in verifying it would be great. thank you.

Default Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub original?

hello, was wondering if this is original before buying. if anyone can please help me in verifying it would be great. thank you.

Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub original?Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub original?
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-02-2023 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub original?
    P
    Many

?

No

?

It's a Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern and everything is reproduction.
    It's a poorly made one piece cross with a repro ribbon.
    The oakleaves and swords are nothing like originals and the case is also fake.

Original sets of these go for many, many tens of thousands of whatever currency is yours.

I have no idea about the SS Ausweis but if it associated with the RK, I wouldn't be holding out any hope for it.

If you have any more Eisernes Kreuz related pieces you should post them in the Eisernes Kreuz forum as well.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

The pictures are not good enough to judge an original but in this case they are enough to condemn this one as a total stinker!
    Is it being offered by a dealer? If so I would not bother with him any further.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Please read the following threads regarding posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)