Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern?

Article about: Hallo KriegsreliksJagers, sorry I took so long to send my personal photos of the AH Crosses and the two sets of Oak Leaves to the Knights Cross, Please don't bother to post any more comments

?

Default Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern?

Hallo KriegsreliksJagers, sorry I took so long to send my personal photos of the AH Crosses and the two sets of Oak Leaves to the Knights Cross, Please don't bother to post any more comments on the crosses, I'm just sending photos of my set so you all won't think I'm blowing smoke because of the photos I sent from that other site, I was surfing a while back and I ran into that item and since I had a couple of the crosses I downloaded the photo to my files and at the time I didn't have a photo of mine so I sent that one. I didn't know that the site was so Infamously Famous and didn't mean to start a " shark feeding frenzy"... I have never revisited the site and have never done business there...
    The items I am posting I purchased years ago when things weren't so ridiculously expensive, so I didn't pay a lot and just plan to hold on to them.
    Went to restudy a volume and pulled it and the Oak Leaves and Swords out of their ensconsement to send these photos and checked up on that award and some of the recipients and it seems to me from my limited knowledge, as you are all familiar with, that the the makes and models of the award were somewhat various and diverse as I have seen from some examples and actual photos of recipients wearing it, such as different spacing from the hilt knob of one sword to the sword blade of the opposite sword, leading to different length of the "paper clip" ribbon cross ring. I noticed that the deeper the sword cross, the longer the ring, and have seen actual photos of swords overlapping the Cross points. Seems that some swords had a deep cross, some a shallower cross, some almost touching the sword blade and some touching the sword blade of the opposite sword. Also some of the ring of knobs on the sword hilt were larger or smaller than another make of the award.
    Let me close by saying that I have enjoyed you all and your great site. i would like to post my many other items but as i am not in doubt of their authenticity so why post all that ( I have collected mostly UBoot items but have a fairly large collection of Iron Crosses and War Merit Crosses) but would really like to receive emails to see some of your collections...
    I have had a few laughs on your forum and even laughed at myself a few times..
    Thanks Again
    Reno
    reno2010@yahoo.com
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern?   Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern?  

Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern?   Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern?  

Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Adolf Hitler 50th Birthday Silver Presentation Cross

Sorry forgot to say that the Oak Leaves are marked 900, SiLBER, and L/50...
    Thanks Again
    Reno

For what it's worth, I sincerely, hope that you have not invested any considerable money into Any of these 4 pieces.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Mate plane and simple............... JUNK, THEY ARE ALL JUNK........... the thing never existed.
    Morris

Please read over the link provided below on the specifications and appearances of the Oaks and Swords. The differences should be obvious.

http://www.nazi.org.uk/military%20pd...nts1941-45.pdf
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Default Re: Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern?

Reno,

You are more than welcome to share your collection here and post your EK collection and with respect, I hope you do as the guys here will be able to point out anything untoward.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

ouch.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern?  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.