Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ritterkreuz opinions

Article about: hello. im really very currious thatswhy i have posted this pictures below. please look at it and write your opinions but i think its 90% fake like almost everything what you buy in Poland. /

Default Ritterkreuz opinions

hello. im really very currious thatswhy i have posted this pictures below. please look at it and write your opinions but i think its 90% fake like almost everything what you buy in Poland. /i dont want to make angry nobody whos from Poland /
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz opinions   Ritterkreuz opinions  

Ritterkreuz opinions   Ritterkreuz opinions  

Ritterkreuz opinions   Ritterkreuz opinions  

Ritterkreuz opinions  
    Last edited by Adrian; 11-19-2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Photos uploaded and title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz opinions
    P
    Many

I think they should have left it buried abit longer, as their attempt at aging it didn't come off all that well.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Here's a photo...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz opinions  

?

As always, please post in the correct forum and please post photos, not just a link. The link will die after a while and we are left with a thread about something we can't see.

There is nothing original about this RK, fake cross, fake ribbon. There are original Juncker L/12 marked RKs here, try a search and compare the many, many differences.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

sorry,i apologize. i was lazy to do it but next time ill do it correct. thanks for opinions. hate theese cheaters selling fakes...

At least Here, you can count on being told the Truth,bacilko....glad we could help!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

It's one of the cheapest (and probably the nastiest) versions of a three piece cross available at the moment.
    A poor copy of a poor copy - notice how the beading angles are either horizontal or vertical - they do not follow the curve of the cross.
    Horrible, horrible, horrible..... etc.

Regards - Danny