Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 GROUND DUG RELICS with Knights Cross

Article about: Hope someone can give me some input on these relics that just came in my place, sale or trade for work, the person is a relic hunter, and most items one can see they have been in the ground

Default WW2 GROUND DUG RELICS with Knights Cross

Hope someone can give me some input on these relics that just came in my place, sale or trade for work, the person is a relic hunter, and most items one can see they have been in the ground for awhile, there is also a knights cross, about good condition, l did check as much as i could on specifacations etc. it meets mush of what i can find....some help would be great, thank you.
    Wound badge, very rusted...2nd class iron cross, center bubbled and brittle, silver is pretty good...some iron cross parts...knights cross, lots of wear to paint, in fact maybe 10% you can see, lots of rust spots, but the silver looks good, the loop is marked 800, the back top stamped 800 and number 4, it is about 32gr. and about 48 plus mm. my camera is not working i had to scan the stuff...any opinions on that KC would be appreciated...cheerz
    WW2 GROUND DUG RELICS with Knights CrossWW2 GROUND DUG RELICS with Knights Cross

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 GROUND DUG RELICS with Knights Cross
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: WW2 GROUND DUG RELICS with Knights Cross

Hello Jerry and welcome.
    Thank you for posting these items. I can say with absolute certainty that the Knights Cross is a very well known fake but all the other pieces look good.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

RK is a "round 3" fake.

?

Not a 'Round 3', the tops of the number '3's are flat, more likely to be a 'Rounder' or a fake based on one.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Yes I mean rounder, sorry.

thanks all, l didnt figure it was a good one but the dug stuff i did get a lot of nice badges, but the shape is bad, but i like relics, regards...jerry