Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Large Flag Signed by US GI's P-38 Group

Article about: Click for details... by: HolidaysSmokeWagon Description: This is a great original WWII German Kriegsmarine flag with US GI signatures and addresses hand signed on it. This is a very neat pie

Default Kriegsmarine Large Flag Signed by US GI's P-38 Group

Click for details...

by: HolidaysSmokeWagon

Description: This is a great original WWII German Kriegsmarine flag with US GI signatures and addresses hand signed on it. This is a very neat piece of history all wrapped up in one item, pefect for any collection. When I bought this flag some years ago for another collector that I have done multiple deals with, and the story from him is that this flag was captured by US soldiers in a P-38 Lightning ouftit and there is a photo of them holding the flag standing in front of their P-38. It's a great conversation piece and a good mental picture and kinda takes you back in time. I like to be very sure about the history of my items and try to keep all the items together when I pick them up, and double and triple check their history, and this one I cannot because there is not much to go on. Just a small photo of some US Airmen holding a German flag standing in front of a P-38 with a name on the back of the photo. That name should be somewhere on the flag but some of the signatures have faded much more then others, some are written in red ink some in blue and others in black. Overall a very nice addition to any collection of authentic WWII items. There is a few small holes on the flag as one can expect with a piece of cloth that is over 75 years old, but the original German markings are very clear and ligible. This flag measures 7ft 10 inches by 4ft 10in please send any questions you may have.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Large Flag Signed by US GI's P-38 Group
    P
    Many