Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

3.Reich Emailsign exhibit at ZGMA Museum at Mannheim

Article about: Dear Collector friends, I wanted to share a very unique exhibit which was opened last weekend at my Museum at Mannheim/Germany (www.zgma.de) It is a very stunning exhibit of 2 of my collecto

?

Default 3.Reich Emailsign exhibit at ZGMA Museum at Mannheim

Dear Collector friends,
    I wanted to share a very unique exhibit which was opened last weekend at my Museum at Mannheim/Germany (www.zgma.de)
    It is a very stunning exhibit of 2 of my collector friends which collect emailsigns for over 10 years. I can proudly say, that this amount of signs on one place is unique in Germany. Since my museum is handling the core timeframe 1933-45, the exhibit is hitting it on the head. I think I have never seen such a high quality sign exhibit ever.
    Of course if anyone of the forum is in the local area, come by and I will give you a tour!
    See you soon
    Dirk
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3.Reich Emailsign exhibit at ZGMA Museum at Mannheim   3.Reich Emailsign exhibit at ZGMA Museum at Mannheim  

3.Reich Emailsign exhibit at ZGMA Museum at Mannheim   3.Reich Emailsign exhibit at ZGMA Museum at Mannheim  

An incredible assortment of signage. I imagine that enamel signage from this period is difficult to find and in this condition..

Would like to visit sometime, My wife is from Ludwigshafen so perhaps this summer I may be able to visit. Is this exhibit going to be displayed for a while??

Smitty

A very nice collections of signs!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hi Smitty, Lu ist just around the corner :-) The exhibit it at least until end of June.
    Cheers Dirk

Hello Dirk,

this is great you also made a thread at this forum and not only with the other one!
    Congratulations my friend. It is great to see so many of them. Hope the exhibition
    will be visited well.

For those not aware of this. In Germany at VDMedien a book of mine abou these
    signs was published some years ago. You can get it there: http://www.vdmedien.com/

Here is the cover of my book for those interested:

Last edited by Wilhelm Saris; 04-05-2017 at 11:28 PM.

A very impressive display in both quantity and quality.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thumbs up

An outstanding collection/display!
    Wish it was going to be up longer because If I'm able to get to D'land this year it will not be before Juli/Aug.
    Sarge

Outstanding! Thanks for sharing. Oh, if your friends with the signs want to barter/trade, shoot me an email! I have a few rare ones they may be interested in. Thanks again for the post. Absolutely fantastic display.

?

Friends the exhibit is now over. We had quite many visitors which had a great time seeing those signs.
    The next exhibit will be a ww1 display with trench and more to celebrate end od ww1 in 2018🖒
    @wargasm please send me a PM. My friend is interrested in the signs

?

Very comprehensive display, well presented. Thread now moved to the After The Battle forum.

Carl