Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ardennes,Houfflaize Panther Tank Ausf. G,

Article about: Visited the Ardennes over Christmas, thought I would share some pictures of the trip Cheers

Default Ardennes,Houfflaize Panther Tank Ausf. G,

Visited the Ardennes over Christmas, thought I would share some pictures of the trip

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ardennes,Houfflaize Panther Tank Ausf. G,   Ardennes,Houfflaize Panther Tank Ausf. G,  

Ardennes,Houfflaize Panther Tank Ausf. G,   Ardennes,Houfflaize Panther Tank Ausf. G,  

Ardennes,Houfflaize Panther Tank Ausf. G,   Ardennes,Houfflaize Panther Tank Ausf. G,  

Nice photos, thanks for taking the time to share them!....

Great photo's many thanks

No problem gentlemen, I also visited the Panther near Manhay and also the Konigs Tiger at La Gleize, will post some pictures later

Cheers

Damn fine beastie!!
    Hope they don't paint it some gaudy cammo just to "freshen it up"
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Damn fine beastie!!
    Hope they don't paint it some gaudy cammo just to "freshen it up"
    This has now been taken away to Bastogne Barracks for a full restoration I believe

Very nice pictures! Thank you for sharing!

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    This has now been taken away to Bastogne Barracks for a full restoration I believe
    Any updates on it's progress?

Quote by The Devil's Bank View Post
    Any updates on it's progress?
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/182181...&source=result

Pics from Wehrmachtawards Forum.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast