Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!

Article about: My then and now...

Default Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!

My then and now...

Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!Battle of the Bulge Now and then !!

Excellent work - amazing - I love these kind of threads!

Well done.

Brings the History back to life..Good work Max .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks for sharing this with us!

?

Thanks for sharing great stuff , and after all this time it hasn't changed all that much if at all.

Greg

?

Your shot of the Panzer IV in Stoumont is a very interesting one , shortly after this SS Sturmbannfuhrer Werner Poetscke is seen to approach the camera and pick up a Panzerfaust before returning to the FSJ MG crew who are at the fence to the right , the FSJ were from I / FSJ 9 . Poetscke is the man who is the most likely to have given the order for the Malmedy masacre !

?

Thanks for sharing, I always like to see then and now pictures

Great Thread Rob!

Quote by buellmeister View Post
    Great Thread Rob!
    X2!...

They also opened a new museum just outside Bastogne in May that is interesting....if not a bit odd.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast