Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Koblenz Military Museum

Article about: Greetings. Yesterday I visited Koblenz, only about one hour away, and my wife surprised me by taking me to a German military museum. There were hundreds of items of interest in this museum w

?

Default Koblenz Military Museum

Greetings. Yesterday I visited Koblenz, only about one hour away, and my wife surprised me by taking me to a German military museum. There were hundreds of items of interest in this museum which covers the history of the German military. Their firearms section was superb.
    I have attached a few photos for your enjoyment. Sadly, everything is behind glass which makes it difficult to get a great shot but perhaps these photos will, if you are ever in town, make you want to visit.
    Wehrtechnische Studiensammlung Koblenz

Koblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military MuseumKoblenz Military Museum

?

Very nice.

?

Thanks for posting Srdj, looks a good museum.

Regards,

Carl

p.s. Thread moved to the After the Battle forum.

?

looks like a great place to visit, thanks for sharing.
    Regards,
    John

Some great items will have to talk the wife into making a pit stop in Koblenz next time we are visiting the mother in law

a place to go to.

?

Quote by robin morley View Post
    Some great items will have to talk the wife into making a pit stop in Koblenz next time we are visiting the mother in law
    Rob if you do plenty of photos..please.. thanks for showing an excellent place to visit.. Cheers Terry