Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Normandy Trip 2017

Article about: I'm due to go to France (end of February -beginning of March) to see all the stuff around Normandy/Caen. The Tiger at Vimoutiers is a must, with the various other Panzers that are knocking a

Default Normandy Trip 2017

I'm due to go to France (end of February -beginning of March) to see all the stuff around Normandy/Caen.

The Tiger at Vimoutiers is a must, with the various other Panzers that are knocking around..

Is there a small Museum at Villers Bocage?

Is there any thing off the "beaten track", stuff that is usually not seen in organised tours etc?..

Any help would be splendid..

What is the main focus of your interest?.....DDay History? Tanks? Particular battles?

Tigers, Tigers and more Tigers.. and some Panthers

You must've been already.....but if you're in France, like tanks.....and haven't been before.....Samur Samur Samur......(museum)

Hoping to do all the museums and walk the landing beaches etc.. have a few.. erm.. lots of beers

Should be going to Villers Bocage and I'd love to see the stuff that the French Farmer, who has parts of Wittmanns Panzer 007 in his shed, but I doubt he wants nosy people clammering all over his Farm

Quote by Composite View Post
    .....Samur Samur Samur......(museum)

Saumur, Saumur, Saumur....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Sorry for any confusion caused by my poor spelling......I hope you haven't set off for the wrong tank museum in France......after all, there are so many with such similar names.......

I know the correct Museum Compo'

I'm on my way on Saturday afternoon

In France, it's wine, not beer! With cheese.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    In France, it's wine, not beer! With cheese.
    Where you going first ?? There is a good museum at Bayeux across the road from the cemetery, no Panther's or Tigers I am afraid, nice Stug outside on the grass, there was in June 2014 anyways

Cheers

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast