Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Vietnam - Museums, collections and places of interest

Article about: If this is in the wrong place I'm hoping it can be moved. I recently visited Vietnam and whilst it wasn't specifically a Military trip I managed to visit a number of sites including:- Cu Chi

Default Vietnam - Museums, collections and places of interest

If this is in the wrong place I'm hoping it can be moved.

I recently visited Vietnam and whilst it wasn't specifically a Military trip I managed to visit a number of sites including:-

Cu Chi Tunnels
    CIA Building (minus THE stair case!)
    B52 lake
    Hue (Citadel and vehicle collection)
    Da Nang beach
    Saigon - Military Museum(s)
    Ha Noi - Military Museums
    Uncle Ho's current address
    Now-called Re-Unification Palace
    Various statues / posters
    Ho museum

I didn't find any Militaria shops although loads of copy stuff was available.

Here's a load of photos...with the following caveats:-

- some are sideways - sorry....tilt your head
    - they've got writing on.....get over it
    - there's no commentary...if you're interested in a particular one or two ask me
    - I know Cu Chi is very Tourist-ised
    - I know the guns are fixed down
    - I suspect some of the posters are about grain growth targets for the spring and they just LOOK military
    - the subject matter is wide and COULD be spread across a number of relevant threads - it ain't....sorry

I hope some of it is useful to some of you.......Vietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interest
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vietnam - Museums, collections and places of interest   Vietnam - Museums, collections and places of interest  

Vietnam - Museums, collections and places of interest   Vietnam - Museums, collections and places of interest  

Vietnam - Museums, collections and places of interest   Vietnam - Museums, collections and places of interest  

Vietnam - Museums, collections and places of interest  

More

Vietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interest

More

Vietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interestVietnam - Museums, collections and places of interest

Wouah ! very interesting !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Wonderful thread, thanks for posting.

Thank you for sharing your photos!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast