Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 site

Article about: This is my first post so firstly I would like to say Hi, i've been having alook around the site and it's great, I can't belive the amount of stuff some of you guys have. Secondly I'd like to

slinkyslink
    ?

Default WW1 site

This is my first post so firstly I would like to say Hi, i've been having alook around the site and it's great, I can't belive the amount of stuff some of you guys have. Secondly I'd like to apologise for my name Slinkyslink, I couldn't for the life of me think of one and then my cat walked into the room!

I go fishing in Pinon france every year and was looking for any ww1 sites near by that I could visit one day, I briefly stumbled onto something "chemin des dames" ridge I believe. I found a map of the battle field and thought this would be a great place to do a bit of field walking. I was wondering if anyone could point me the right direction?

Thanks Rich

Default Re: WW1 site

Hi, I'd just like to say welcome to the forum I promise you that you havent made a mistake joining

I cant help you in the way of walking on the battlefields from both world wars as we are a little short of them here in the UK but I'm sure someone will be able to.

Thanks

Danny