Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

British Parachute Regiment Pre 1953 Wings Cap Badge

Article about: Hello All I would like to ask for help i have the chance of a British para badge pre 1953 the one i have seen looks very good and in excellent condition i would like to ask for opinions as m

DAI
    ?

Default British Parachute Regiment Pre 1953 Wings Cap Badge

Hello All
    I would like to ask for help i have the chance of a British para badge pre 1953 the one i have seen looks very good and in excellent condition i would like to ask for opinions as my British cap badges collection is at the moment just growing the photos listed are all i have and the best i can show many thanks for all your help
    DAI British Parachute Regiment Pre 1953 Wings Cap BadgeBritish Parachute Regiment Pre 1953 Wings Cap BadgeBritish Parachute Regiment Pre 1953 Wings Cap BadgeBritish Parachute Regiment Pre 1953 Wings Cap Badge

Hi Dai,

It looks like a good one. I can't see any of the flaws usually seen on the fakes, but I'm sure that someone with greater experience than I, will confirm for you shortly.

Cheers,
    Steve

DAI
    ?

Hello Harry The Mole
    Many thanks for your information i would like to obtain an original para badge for my British cap badge collection and hopefully this one is a good one best wishes
    DAI