Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Collar stud escape compass

Article about: Hi guys, Just after your opinion on this collar stud escape compass, i have never seen this type before with the fake Ivory type stud? what are your opinions cheers Annoyed from this ads? &n

Default Collar stud escape compass

Hi guys,

Just after your opinion on this collar stud escape compass, i have never seen this type before with the fake Ivory type stud?
    what are your opinions
    cheers

Michael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collar stud escape compass   Collar stud escape compass  

Collar stud escape compass  

looks very nice, I haven't seen one before either, maybe non military???

Could well be a civilian made disguised piece sent to the POW's too. I definitely like it and would love to see such a thing for sale!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I like the look of it too.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

It's an interesting piece that has the look of age to it. It's not of a type that I have seen before and the compass is not of the standard Mi9 type. Saying that, it could be an early war piece or one off. Either way it has gone past my budget, especially I have just found out the rear brakes on my car have seized on!

Just for you Wagriff

ORIGINAL WW2 ROYAL AIR FORCE (RAF) AIR CREW ESCAPE COMPASS HIDDEN IN COLLAR STUD | eBay