Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Denison Label

Article about: Now I've seen the pictures I say don’t bother this smock has been well messed about with, the zip flap on the inside has been added and the thread is a lot whiter than the rest of the smock,

?

Default Re: Denison Label

Now I've seen the pictures I say don’t bother this smock has been well messed about with, the zip flap on the inside has been added and the thread is a lot whiter than the rest of the smock, I suspect that the zip from a jump over smock, but the problem with this conversion is when was this done? 1944 or 1984 until you've purchased it and then had a good chance to look it over you won’t know. So I’ve give this a wide berth and look for a better one.

Nige
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

This appears to be a replica label.I am not an expert but have owned and sold two denison smocks. Those labels showed their age as did the smock itself.

thanks for the replies, it sold for £720, but not to me - to many uanswered questions

I noticed someone from the US is selling replica labels for all sorts of British uniforms including denison smocks, not the same as the label in question, but just proves they are available.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Denison Label   Denison Label  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2