Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patch

Article about: Dear forum experts! I could use your valued opinion on this patch I bought. Phill, another forum member has been teaching me about patches. But he has doubts about the authenticity of the pa

Default Need your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patch

Dear forum experts!

I could use your valued opinion on this patch I bought. Phill, another forum member has been teaching me about patches. But he has doubts about the authenticity of the patch. So we decided to ask the other experts on the forum. I bought as a WWII era patch. I want to have such a patch as I knew three British Paratroopers: Arthur Letchford, Colin Reynolds and Lew Kemp! I already bought a genuine cap badge with the help of another forum friend. I want to collect these items in the hope of one day opening my own tiny museum to honor the veterans and victims I have known personally.

So I would like to ask you for your valued opinions on this patch,

Thank you and have a great day!

Frank

Need your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patchNeed your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patchNeed your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patch

I would pass on this one.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Adrian! Phill already warned me about this one!!! Appreciate it!

agree with ade, not one I would buy
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Jerry! How are you? I hope you are safe and keeping out of the way of this corona virus?!
    Thank you for your opinion. Phill already warned me about this patch. But since a lot of collectors tumbled over each other if it was real or fake. I had already bought it but the man I bought it from is now swapping it for another patch. Not a Peggie but a RAF wings one. Phill already made buy a genuine Peggie which is coming in tomorrow!

I sincerely hope everybody here is still in good health! A friend of mine is in a coma due to the corona virus! PLEASE BE SAFE!

Frank

Default The new Pegasus Patch I bought

Dear forum experts!

This is the new Pegasus Patch I bought. I had tremendous help from Phill with this item! So I very much appreciated that! Just thought you would be interested in the new one. I value your opinions about this new one! Thank you so much!

Frank

Need your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patchNeed your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patchNeed your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patchNeed your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patchNeed your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patchNeed your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patchNeed your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patch

nice genuine printed version, once you know the traits, these are much easier to spot the original examples, the embroidered types can be really hard.

here are two very fine examples of genuine embroidered pegasus patches, showing how they can vary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patch   Need your expertise regarding this British Airborne/Pegasus patch  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thank you Jerry! Great images too!

?

I didn’t want to start a new thread because there are a number on this subject.

Do these look good? I’m out of my comfort zone but from what can I see these stand a chance.

Thanks in advance,
    Steve

They look fine to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast