Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Para cap badge

Article about: Just bought this one and waiting for it to arrive. It was a good price and though it has 3 blobs along one side, these are a known period variation and can be found on examples with a known

Default Para cap badge

Just bought this one and waiting for it to arrive. It was a good price and though it has 3 blobs along one side, these are a known period variation and can be found on examples with a known history, as opposed to the blobs under the upper right wing which is a sign of a known fake. They are thought to be a makers variation or possibly the result of a worn die.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Para cap badge   Para cap badge  

Para cap badge  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: Para cap badge

this arrived the other day.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Para cap badge  
    Regards,

Jerry

Nice badge mate!....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Nice badge mate!....
    All I need now is the beret to put it on, though sadly they are effin pricey.
    Regards,

Jerry

Nice one.

Good luck on the beret, prices are really crazy. I will keep my ear to the ground for you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Nice one.

Good luck on the beret, prices are really crazy. I will keep my ear to the ground for you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade, but I doubt I could afford one, even a cheap one bearing in mind how much they go for. With my luck though I would never say never.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

Jerry, for display purposes you may wish to consider buying an early post-war beret. They are made identical to wartime berets but much more affordable; I managed to pick up a 1959 example for a tenner!

Quote by LucN View Post
    Jerry, for display purposes you may wish to consider buying an early post-war beret. They are made identical to wartime berets but much more affordable; I managed to pick up a 1959 example for a tenner!
    Sounds like a good plan Luc and I would certainly be happy to add such an example for display purposes and even in its own right as a historical item.
    Regards,

Jerry