MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Something else some might be interested in - SAS

Article about: Hello, Suddenly thought of posting these on here. My Dad got them a couple of years ago as a gift from someone who had friends in the SAS camp. Apparently you can only get them there. Where

RTH
    ?

Default Something else some might be interested in - SAS

Hello,
    Suddenly thought of posting these on here. My Dad got them a couple of years ago as a gift from someone who had friends in the SAS camp. Apparently you can only get them there. Where I live, everyone either knows a currently serving SAS member or some who used to serve. I know 2 myself, because their WAGs used to and do work with my dad.
    Something else some might be interested in - SASSomething else some might be interested in - SASSomething else some might be interested in - SAS

SAS related so, you may enjoy this.
    British SAS
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

They cater to all drinking tastes - I bought some 'Pilgrims Cider' (as my tipple of choice) at said shop
    Something else some might be interested in - SAS

The SRR red wine is/was probably stocked there too, but I got my bottle after a function... was not great mind!