Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sten MkV and a few British Airborne pieces

Article about: I've added a Sten MkV to my collection so I thought I'd photograph it with a few of my other bits and pieces (The smock is post war - can't have everything I suppose)

Default Sten MkV and a few British Airborne pieces

I've added a Sten MkV to my collection so I thought I'd photograph it with a few of my other bits and pieces (The smock is post war - can't have everything I suppose)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sten MkV and a few British Airborne pieces   Sten MkV and a few British Airborne pieces  

Sten MkV and a few British Airborne pieces   Sten MkV and a few British Airborne pieces  

Sten MkV and a few British Airborne pieces   Sten MkV and a few British Airborne pieces  

Sten MkV and a few British Airborne pieces  

?

Thanks for showing, all makes a great display. Pigeon pie anyone?

Great display!...

Very impressive collection!

great looking display!!!
    thanks for sharing it with us.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Very nice airborne collection!

?

Excellent display.. liking it very much....The bird looks top dollar too..Things like that make up a good display.. Thanks for showing cheers Terry.

Very good collection. Love the Beret, the helmet, the FS knifes, the Sten, the Pigeon etc.....
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

great collection

?

Cracking collection mate.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast