MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 US paratrooper jump boots (barn finds)?

Article about: Hi, Boots (relic condition) came to me from Germany(barn finds) Looks like WW2 US paratrooper jump boots, but I want to be sure. I'm wondering if someone can confirm my suspicions. Best Rega

Default WW2 US paratrooper jump boots (barn finds)?

Hi,

Boots (relic condition) came to me from Germany(barn finds) Looks like WW2 US paratrooper jump boots, but I want to be sure. I'm wondering if someone can confirm my suspicions.

Best Regards

Alex S
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 US paratrooper jump boots (barn finds)?   WW2 US paratrooper jump boots (barn finds)?  

WW2 US paratrooper jump boots (barn finds)?   WW2 US paratrooper jump boots (barn finds)?  

WW2 US paratrooper jump boots (barn finds)?   WW2 US paratrooper jump boots (barn finds)?  

Default Re: WW2 US paratrooper jump boots (barn finds)?

I did not think US paratroop boots were hob nailed. They could be German?

?

Sorry they are not US jump boots.
    Wrong heels.
    Wrong toe stitching design.
    US jump boots were never hobnailed.

I can only agree.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

these are west german parachute boots that have been hobnailed (they look exactly like mine just without the nails)

?

Good ID'ing there Tom. I was leaning towards German because they look like the old Danish army boots. Danish army use a lot of German equipment. There is a saying in the Danish army "if it's not German, it does not work".

Quote by Datrus View Post
    There is a saying in the Danish army "if it's not German, it does not work".
    thats a good quote datrus most good things are made in germany.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for replies. Gentleman who found and sold me boots wasn't sure what is this or maybe..?(good that cheap price) I had small hope that maybe if these are not US, maybe and somehow these are WW2 German. Thank you for good lesson regarding para boots.

Cheers

Alex S