Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

CAD Design P51 Mustang Replica

Article about: Hello. Sorry to disturb. My name is Marian Madalin, a male engineer from Bucharest, Romania. I want to build a P51 Mustang Replica for display, I have some sponsors here who help me with fre

Default CAD Design P51 Mustang Replica

Hello. Sorry to disturb. My name is Marian Madalin, a male engineer from Bucharest, Romania. I want to build a P51 Mustang Replica for display, I have some sponsors here who help me with free materials and services. I want to use the drawings of mr. Marcel Jurca to do the parts and assembly, but the drawings are in PDF, and I want an assumed, responsible, serious volunteer CAD engineer to help me redraw the drawings from the PDF and put them into DXF files, so it can be easily cut on CNC from plywood, aluminium, steel etc... I have some progress on the frames and formers (pictures in private). The Mustang will be displayed for a new aviation museum project I am currently developing. The CAD engineer will be mentioned on the sponsor's list on the project website.

Interesting project and a huge undertaking. I'm not sure of any members with such skills ( that have come up in discussions ) but there may be someone? Are you using Autodesk AutoCad?

I'm not using any software, that is why I seek help. You can use whatever you want, Autocad, Solidworks, Catia, Fusion, Rhyno etc...