Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help with insignia on German bomber

Article about: Hi guys, Found this nice bomber photo today and was curious about the insignia. Sadly it doesn´t show up so well in this photo but if anyone could please help in giving me a couple of clues

?

It's always great when you buy an "Original Photo" and can get copies on-line for free.

CSW
    ?

I do believe it might just be a period reprint as these weren't exactly uncommon. Then again I am no expert and will post it for review in its appropriate section later today. Would love to get some opinions on it

Jan
    ?

No worries mate, the photo is unquestionably a period one, album removed and printed on classic Leonar photo paper.

I accuired the second photo which apparently is from the same album. The wear around th edges and on the surface of the photo itself shows that has been in circulation (out of the album) for a very long time. Very pleased with that one too.

Herre´s an original photo of I purchased a couple of years ago for your enjoyment

Best, Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with insignia on German bomber   Help with insignia on German bomber  

CSW
    ?

That's what I thought as well. The surface is indeed quite dirty on mine and the paper is similar to ones I've handled before. Nice stuff!

(And sorry for not letting you get the first photo)

Jan
    ?

eventually, some day, you will sell it to me

Best, Jan

CSW
    ?

You bet. Or perhaps even give for free if I happen to be in a good mood that particular day

Help with insignia on German bomber

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2