Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lancaster Bomber Quiz

Article about: Heres one from my archives. Something you dont see everyday and something not many people would have seen at all. I know what it is , do you? See if you can ID it Clue in thread title. Merry

?

Well Done Dave! Nice item. The distributors are more common than the case they mount in, lovely clockwork mechanism. There were a few bits on the bomb aimer's panel. I had a go at making one myself, a couple of the fuse boxes are dug up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lancaster Bomber Quiz  

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Had the chance of one of these when I first started out on ebay,kick myself now,nice item to own...........
    I dont have any anymore , Is nice though to put them back where they belong . Otherwise its just another box doing nothing , sitting useless , you end up dieing and your children with NFI throw it out as junk because they dont know nor care what it is. Ive sold off a lot of my collection over the last 10 years to restorers and collectors of aircraft worldwide , not as a money making thing , as you cant really put a $ value on them .

Quote by ian_ View Post
    Well Done Dave! Nice item. The distributors are more common than the case they mount in, lovely clockwork mechanism. There were a few bits on the bomb aimer's panel. I had a go at making one myself, a couple of the fuse boxes are dug up.
    Thats Grouse !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2