Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Piece of German Bomber 4/3/45 Belgium

Article about: This is a neat little bring-back souvenir of German aircraft skin. On the back is scratched "Piece of German Bomber 4/3/45 Belgium. I know this is next to impossible, but can any aircra

Default Piece of German Bomber 4/3/45 Belgium

Piece of German Bomber 4/3/45 BelgiumPiece of German Bomber 4/3/45 Belgium

This is a neat little bring-back souvenir of German aircraft skin. On the back is scratched "Piece of German Bomber 4/3/45 Belgium. I know this is next to impossible, but can any aircraft nerds find out what type of plane it was by the paint? What kind of Luftwaffe activity was active in Belgium April 3rd, 1945?

It is a small piece, measuring no bigger than 3x4 inches. It is in outstanding condition, meaning that whoever took this piece took it while it was fresh as there is no oxidation whatsoever.

The colour is very similar to Ju88 pieces I have in my own collection, the lamp black being the under surface. If it’s from a bomber I would say a Ju88 is reasonably possible.

?

It could really be anything .
    Im not overly excited by it , too small and easy to have multiple same size pieces ready for sale once authenticated.
    No from me , sorry
    Cheers Rick