Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

South east airshow 2013

Article about: Attended a very windy Manston ww2 airfield today for the revived South East airshow. Due to the high winds many flying exhibits were canceled but here are a few photos that I managed to take

mpw
    ?

Default South east airshow 2013

Attended a very windy Manston ww2 airfield today for the revived South East airshow. Due to the high winds many flying exhibits were canceled but here are a few photos that I managed to take that aren't to blurry due to the wind and camera shake.

The Vulcan was superb and the noise at take off was a blast. And the B15 looked a very realistic 'limp back to base' with the engine smoke

Mark.

South east airshow 2013South east airshow 2013South east airshow 2013South east airshow 2013South east airshow 2013

Default Re: South east airshow 2013

Great to see SallyB limping home!

I am going to the RAF Waddington Air show on the 6th ! Cant wait!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

mpw
    ?

Default Re: South east airshow 2013

The Apache is not something a ground force would not like to encounter. Very fast low flying and very maneuverable and a lethal arsenal makes this an excellent attacking helicopter.

South east airshow 2013South east airshow 2013

In the smoke just after setting fire to Manston airfield grass during a dummy attack.