Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

TU-95MS - Soviet Bomber

Article about: Item condition: Used Starting bid: US \\$3,000,000.00 Price: US \\$5,000,000.00 For sale on Ebay! completely crazy TU-95MS - Soviet Bomber | eBay

?

Now one link from this business chain is missed- President Yanukovich. You can discuss with the new pseudogovernment to buy all what is stored in the military stocks and hidden from eyes- really cheap.
    I know a bit more in this situation, due the ex vise minister of defense are reenactor and have his own reenactor's club " The red Star" in Kiev
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Now one link from this business chain is missed- President Yanukovich. You can discuss with the new pseudogovernment to buy all what is stored in the military stocks and hidden from eyes- really cheap.
    I know a bit more in this situation, due the ex vise minister of defense are reenactor and have his own reenactor's club " The red Star" in Kiev
    From what i've seen on T.V. those same re enactors are currently guarding Sevastopol airport against the dastardly Putin hordes....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    No doubt one can do that. 'Pseudo' is right - sorry for OT political comment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2