Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Turn bank Indicator Identification

Article about: Hello everyone, Hope you are all well. I am just wondering if anyone knows anything about this turnbank indicator? I am completely unsure what era and what aircraft it belongs to! I don’t

Default Turn bank Indicator Identification

Hello everyone, Hope you are all well.

I am just wondering if anyone knows anything about this turnbank indicator?

I am completely unsure what era and what aircraft it belongs to! I don’t even know if it is from a military plane, or not. There are barely any markings or stamps on the entire thing. Let me know if you know anything at all about it, it will be much appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance!
    Turn bank Indicator IdentificationTurn bank Indicator IdentificationTurn bank Indicator IdentificationTurn bank Indicator IdentificationTurn bank Indicator Identification

Best I can do is ..its American...someone has removed the pointer and the correct back plate and drilled out the case screws to make the mount.

It may possibly be late war / 50s.

Cheers

Mike

Firstly, thank you very much for your response. I really appreciate your help.

That is interesting about it being American; I was under the impression it would be off a British commonwealth plane, as I am from Australia.

I’ve done a few reverse image searches and had a look at some American planes, I can’t find an exact match just yet.

Thanks again for your help, I will see how I go from there.