Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

99% sure this is fake, but just in case! What are your opinions on this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "100"?

Article about: Because of the rough outline and seemingly artificially(and rather poorly) aged, I thought that this would be a fake! However, just in case I am incorrect in my assumptions, it would be a gr

Question 99% sure this is fake, but just in case! What are your opinions on this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "100"?

Because of the rough outline and seemingly artificially(and rather poorly) aged, I thought that this would be a fake! However, just in case I am incorrect in my assumptions, it would be a great help if you could authenticate this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "100"!

Thank you!

William H
    99% sure this is fake, but just in case! What are your opinions on this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "100"?99% sure this is fake, but just in case! What are your opinions on this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "100"?99% sure this is fake, but just in case! What are your opinions on this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "100"?99% sure this is fake, but just in case! What are your opinions on this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "100"?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 99% sure this is fake, but just in case! What are your opinions on this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "100"?
    P
    Many

You are 100% correct with your 99% assumption friend!!

Another terrible fake - but do have a look through the forum via the search option and you will see what true ones in the 25/50/75/100 types really look like.

Yes sir, I reckon it is time for self-education on this topic 😂😂

?

Yes, a very, very poor fake. Compare with the original numbered badges posted on the forum and you will see for yourself how bad this one is. Bear in mind the numbered badges are rare and the 100 badge the rarest of them all and will cost tens of thousands of your chosen currency.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Danmark View Post
    You are 100% correct with your 99% assumption friend!!

Another terrible fake - but do have a look through the forum via the search option and you will see what true ones in the 25/50/75/100 types really look like.
    There is no longer a search option for non-paying members.

Grrr..... I thought they were going to sort the algorithm out?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Grrr..... I thought they were going to sort the algorithm out?
    No, it's a case of become a gold club member, or bugger off.

Your gut instinct was correct. Is it just me or does the Adler look more like a Pheasant?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    No, it's a case of become a gold club member, or bugger off.
    THAT IS NOT TRUE!
    There is still a forum search function, it is only the Advanced search function that only works for paying members.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    THAT IS NOT TRUE!
    There is still a forum search function, it is only the Advanced search function that only works for paying members.
    Ralph.
    I stand corrected Ralph. Although where I was once a paying member for 13 years without a break, and then have been a non-paying member for just nearly 12 months, I was still able to use the advance search. But now the advance search is ONLY for Gold Club members, and the rest of us can bugger off.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast