Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Added a Few Nice Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen First One is an L/53 Hollow Hymmen & Co Lüdenscheid

Article about: Here is the first of several Allgemeines Sturmabzeichens I have received recently. An L/53 Hollow Hymmen & Co Lüdenscheid. Ron

Default Added a Few Nice Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen First One is an L/53 Hollow Hymmen & Co Lüdenscheid

Here is the first of several Allgemeines Sturmabzeichens I have received recently. An L/53 Hollow Hymmen & Co Lüdenscheid. Ron

Added a Few Nice Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen First One is an L/53 Hollow Hymmen & Co LüdenscheidAdded a Few Nice Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen First One is an L/53 Hollow Hymmen & Co Lüdenscheid

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Added a Few Nice Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen First One is an L/53 Hollow Hymmen & Co Lüdenscheid
    P
    Many

?

Great badge and the eagle with Hymmen's overshot beak design!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I am still trying to find a copy of The General Assault Badge by Heukemes. Wanting to learn more.
    I picked up these Hymmen & Co because of them being more uncommon.
    So this hollow version of the Hymmen GAB has more than one variety and the "overshot beak design" is better?

?

I really don't know about the variants of this badge by Hymmen but the eagle looks a lot different than the semi hollow you posted. That one looks like a finch beak whereas this one has a very deformed lower beak.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

raz
    ?

Hymmen & Co. had 4 variants - hollow tombak - hollow zink - 2 semi hollow zink with differing hardware and mm placement . Your badge looks like the tombak variant IMO and in nice condition # 1.81 in Mr. Heukemes book . Hope this helps .