MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Algemeines sturmabzeichen

Article about: Hi all, I was offered this badge, it is unmarked. Think it's the original badge? Thanks everyone Regards Dok

Dok
    ?

Default Algemeines sturmabzeichen

Hi all,
    I was offered this badge, it is unmarked. Think it's the original badge? Thanks everyone
    Regards Dok
    Algemeines sturmabzeichen Algemeines sturmabzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Algemeines sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

It looks good to me. This type is referred as the "4 rivet". Maker is yet not known.

Looks good, it's the 4 rivet ones marked JFS that are the wronguns!

Did you look for any others on the forum to compare to?
    Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, Unknown Maker, Four Rivet.
    You have been a member for almost 12 years, (about as long as I've been collecting), don't you think by now you should have learned how to do some of your own research?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Dok
    ?

Thank you Ralph. I am not really a GAB collector. Sorry if I'm wasting your time, but as they say, one head is good, but two are even better.

Quote by Dok View Post
    Thank you Ralph. I am not really a GAB collector. Sorry if I'm wasting your time, but as they say, one head is good, but two are even better.
    You are not wasting my time, but I would not want to have a collection based completely on other peoples opinions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Dok
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    You are not wasting my time, but I would not want to have a collection based completely on other peoples opinions.
    Ralph.
    I would say knowledgeable people. These are those who can notice minor flaws that are not visible to the average layman. So I almost bought Verwundetenabzeichen in gold, which was actually silver. Thanks for prompting me. Of course, I have my own opinion when I buy badges, but once again hearing the opinion of others is like a balm for my soul. I don't know if I explained it correctly in English

Dok
    ?

Well, while we were discussing with you, another person has already bought the badge. Let's continue our search further.
    We put an end to this topic.

Quote by Dok View Post
    Well, while we were discussing with you, another person has already bought the badge. Let's continue our search further.
    We put an end to this topic.
    Exactly the reason why you should learn how to research items you are interested in, for yourself. That way, you don't have to wait for others opinions.
    I'm not saying you should learn about everything, but at least the type of items you are most interested in.
    Ralph.

Dok
    ?

Ralph, I like the way you think. But I have only recently started to pay attention to the awards in Germany, so I still have a lot to learn to understand all the little things in this section. I will try to study well so that in the future I do not ask you for advice.
    Regards Dok

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast