Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 100 - real or good fake?

Article about: Here is another Ebay offering - damn I wish Ned was still with us, he was the guru on these!! Looks close ---- but pin isn't quite right to me. Sitting at \\$800 and many days left. WW2 German

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 100 - real or good fake?

Here is another Ebay offering - damn I wish Ned was still with us, he was the guru on these!!

Looks close ---- but pin isn't quite right to me.

Sitting at $800 and many days left.

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 100 - real or good fake? Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 100 - real or good fake?

WW2 German Medal Badge Lot 6 | eBay
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen 100 - real or good fake?
    P
    Many

Have followed this seller on Aus ebay for a while Dan, he flogs a lot of garbage. His partisan badge lot is as good as a lot of 4 led fishing weights !

?

Hi Dan, I've had a look at Frank Heukemes book, and the pin on this looks too wide at the hinge. The bayonet handle rivets look a bit iffy as well. This is the same seller as the one in your Kriegsverdienstkreuz thread, and there are many dodgy items in his inventory. The black wound badge is a chaos pattern fake and his badge groupings are dubious to say the least. I still reckon that this seller is the alter-ego of a particular Perth fake militaria dealer.

Regards
    Brett

Quote by Brett View Post
    Hi Dan, I've had a look at Frank Heukemes book, and the pin on this looks too wide at the hinge. The bayonet handle rivets look a bit iffy as well. This is the same seller as the one in your Kriegsverdienstkreuz thread, and there are many dodgy items in his inventory. The black wound badge is a chaos pattern fake and his badge groupings are dubious to say the least. I still reckon that this seller is the alter-ego of a particular Perth fake militaria dealer.

Regards
    Brett
    Would that be the nutcases at JB Military Antiques Brett ? have head many a horror stories about these guys

Quote by Brett View Post

Regards
    Brett
    Yes mate, he lost me with the story of the "little old lady" selling her late husbands collection ....sigh ..... but I thought this one was worth a post - I'm certainly NOT a player - I just like to watch ( the pilot and observer badges are cringe worthy )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

You got it in one, Morris! There are threads about this bloke on several major forums, and he has been booted off ebay more than once.

Regards
    Brett

Almost as good as Crimson Mist Militaria out of QLD Brett but thats another story.....

?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Almost as good as Crimson Mist Militaria out of QLD Brett but thats another story.....
    I'm familiar with some of the gems they have for sale. You've just got to shake your head.

Regards
    Brett

MAP
    ?

Not the worst I've seen but still not up to par

BigNeds original 75 for comparison. Same award, just a different number box.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)