Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" #2

Article about: Well as fate would have it I just happened on to this one Friday and would like to know what you think . It is in far nicer shape than the one my friend gave me plus the catch is intact . Al

raz
    ?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" #2

Well as fate would have it I just happened on to this one Friday and would like to know what you think . It is in far nicer shape than the one my friend gave me plus the catch is intact . All comments welcome .

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" #2Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" #2Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" #2Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" #2Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" #2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" #2
    P
    Many

?

Personally I like the look of it, it matches other examples in most areas that I can see. Haven't managed to find one with the indents as well defined on the hand grenade head though.

raz
    ?

Thank you Adrian for taking the time to comment . Seems it is getting harder to get people to comment these days and I am guilty of it myself . I believe the area you refer to is damage during the rivet process . The badge is even bent a little at the bottom . I had also put it on a different forum for discussion and they said all was good . Thanks again ,
    Dennis

?

I guess with a high end badge, it's not often folk see them and don't want to comment in case it's wrong, especially as they are faked so well.

?

looks good to me also found another one on the site just like it that is believe has those same two little dents in the head of the grenade
    Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25" - Rudolf Karneth.

?

the 2nd feather down from the neck, has the same little mark (dent?) as does mine.