Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"

Article about: Hey guys , I got this in the mail today from a good friend of more than 50 years . He has been telling me all these years ( from 1968 ) he is going to give it to me next time he comes over (

raz
    ?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"

Hey guys , I got this in the mail today from a good friend of more than 50 years . He has been telling me all these years ( from 1968 ) he is going to give it to me next time he comes over ( lives in Louisiana ) . He was here last week and same ol song . Well today I got a surprise . It is very worn ( not from the soilder but from him wearing it on his cut off , we rode bikes together in the 60s and 70s ) but I would not take the world for it . Too bad the catch is gone .
    Dennis

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Couple more pictures after a little vaseline . Any and all comments welcome .

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "25"

?

Excellent piece. The history between the two of you makes it priceless. Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Tim

raz
    ?

Thanks Tim , it's been a long ride for sure .

Invaluable Dennis!
    Great piece, and story.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

raz
    ?

Thanks Ralph , Yea the best part was it's free !

MAP
    ?

A lifetime of memories with this one. Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

raz
    ?

Thank you Micheal . Not as pretty as your numbered badge but I am proud to have this one.

MAP
    ?

Quote by raz View Post
    Thank you Micheal . Not as pretty as your numbered badge but I am proud to have this one.
    Ahhh...but yours has more history and personal attachment. Can't put a price on that!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

That's great your friend finally followed through. Echo the other sentiments here as well.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast