Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Lastly my Plain Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. Any thoughts on authenticity and if you think it is a fake and information on the reasons would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Lastly my Plain Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. Any thoughts on authenticity and if you think it is a fake and information on the reasons would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Last edited by rbminis; 05-08-2022 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Edited to orient photos correctly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Nice straight on pics there!

Is that any better? I thought that was my wife over my shoulder then!!!!!! LOL

?

Original badge.

I have edited your post to orient your photos correctly.
    You may find members are more willing to answer to your questions, if your photos are oriented correctly.
    Many, myself included, will just not take the time to save your photos, and re-orient them to give you the answers you are looking for.
    Ralph.

Also, I will recommend, again, that you read this thread.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, I am still having trouble with my pictures. I followed the explanation on the thread and can post the pictures, but I can't orientate them correctly. They pictures are taken in the correct orientation but when they load they get put on incorrectly. My problem is changing them post loading for the correct orientation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello Bence.

If you are using a phone or tablet, take your photos in landscape mode and when your photos are uploaded they should be orientated correctly.

Kind regards,

Will.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  

Thank you sir.

Thank you for the input Gentlemen, much appreciated and I seem to have mastered posting pictures with the correct orientation due to the advice given. LOL