Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review

Article about: Hi Johnny I am not sure what you are saying here. I have highlighted the badge you are asking about with blue and red lines. If you look at the blue arrows, they are pointing to the original

?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review

Medals to confirm the originality and price
    Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review
    P
    Many

Default re: Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review

i like the first Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is an unmarked shuco and the heer allgmeine sturmabzeichan is lookin like a ball hinge variant karneth.

not sure about the others, also wait for other opinions on these items.

?

I accidentally uploaded ONE pic of another IAB(shiny silver - unmarked back)all others pictures are from same IAB marked shuco and same GAB.I belive that shuco is an orginal but i like to hear from people here.
    Gab should be Karneth IMO

All look fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

No problem with these basic badges at all.

I would try posting one badge at a time; this collage of pics makes it difficult to tell what is what.

If the close up shot of the hinge is the mm ShuCo IAB, the hinge and probably the pin have been replaced. This greatly reduces the price of this badge.

Best Regards, fischer

?

here are pictures of IAb marked Shuco 41.
    Is it ok fischer?
    if it is ok what is real price for this IAB
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen for review  

Hello Johnny

This is a common so-called 4 vein ShuCo with repaired hinge. Picture number 4 shows a replacement hinge sitting on top of the original hinge material (the plate with the angled corners) The original sheet metal hinge must have broken off and another fashioned. When the repaire took place is anyone's guess.

These ShuCo mm solids are common and although it is an original badge; the replacement of the hardware and the worn condition is very detrimental in regards to value. Myself, I would pass and look for another.

Best Regards, fischer

?

Thank you fischer ! Your judgment is always correct.
    I will pass on this IAB

?

Here on forum on thread "The Useful Reference Links Thread" at "Lorenzo Brown's homepage -
    ----http://lbmilitaria.homestead.com/heer1.html
    ShuCo 41 look the same as this one here.

plate with the angled corners -here is link: http://lbmilitaria.homestead.com/files/iabshuco.JPG

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast