Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Juncker

Article about: I'd appreciate any thoughts on this badge in the link. It is real IMO. Thank you for replays. Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen -C.E. Juncker, Berlin 8642012076 - Allegro.pl

?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Juncker

I'd appreciate any thoughts on this badge in the link. It is real IMO.
    Thank you for replays.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Juncker   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Juncker  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Juncker   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Juncker  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Juncker  
    Last edited by jaxmon; 12-01-2019 at 06:22 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Juncker
    P
    Many

You should know by now that we do not allow the posting of just links here.
    If you wish to post an item for authentication, save the photos and upload them correctly.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I am sorry. Honestly I did not know about posting links. Please delete my post.
    Simon

Please read, this applies to this whole forum.
    Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I corrected my post. Won’t happen again.

Not one I am familiar with.
    My references show an example by this maker with a dished reverse.
    Wait for other opinions.
    Ralph.

TWS
    ?

It looks a lot like the example in Tucker and Previtera Vol I, pages 106-107. Unfortunately they only provided two photos (straight on obverse and reverse) and it's not enough to say anything conclusive. I wish they had provided photos of the hinge pad. They do not attribute a maker to their photos of that example.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

It appears a close match to the Juncker versions 1.23.3 and/or 1.23.3 in Frank Heukemes' book. The only difference is the base of the hinge where it attaches to the badge, is rounded on this example, whereas the examples in the book show a base that has rounded edges but still a roughly rectangular shape. I don't know if that is maybe just a normal production variation. The front of the badge appears very close. I would suggest a photo of the hardware from the side would allow more definitive comparison.

?

I only have these pictures. Thanks for info. What do you think about Orth version GAB?

There are some differences between the bagde you showed, and the Orth versions in my references. But that is only what is in my references. If this is a badge you already own, then my advice would be to keep looking through the forums and do some research. I have had some items whose authenticity I could not prove and then much later, I would find an answer.