Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25 possible purchase

Article about: Hello folks, any thoughts on this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25.. No details with the advert to suggest much. These were the only photos unfortunately and badly taken of course. Very nice

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25 possible purchase

Hello folks, any thoughts on this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25..

No details with the advert to suggest much. These were the only photos unfortunately and badly taken of course.

Very nice front and a bit crusty on the back.

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25 possible purchaseAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25 possible purchaseAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25 possible purchaseAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25 possible purchaseAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25 possible purchaseAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25 possible purchase

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25 possible purchase
    P
    Many

No expert on these highly sought after expensive badges, but I don't believe this one is by Rudolpth Karneth!

I think the Rudolph Karneth ones only have the hollowed out back on the standard Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen. Front detail was good - eagle head, marks on the stick grenade but the rear and the pin and hinge look very nasty..

MAP
    ?

This is a Rudoph Karneth.

Grade III Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen - RK GAB 50

As far as this award, I can't expand most of the photos so can't see details.

I'm not convinced with this example from what I can see. Don't like the rear hardware, the numbers box. The other odd thing is the "rust" on a zinc badge.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Not my area of study, but it looks like contrived ageing to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yes the old adage applies to good to true? Then it's not true.... It's like beauty and the beast. The rear being the beast of course. I think it has undergone an ageing process - like happens to many helmets that are passed off as aged...

Oh to have a real Rudoph Karneth Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25 or RK50 (I'm not too fussy... )

MAP
    ?

Quote by ouroux71 View Post
    Yes the old adage applies to good to true? Then it's not true.... It's like beauty and the beast. The rear being the beast of course. I think it has undergone an ageing process - like happens to many helmets that are passed off as aged...

Oh to have a real Rudoph Karneth Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen RK 25 or RK50 (I'm not too fussy... )
    patience....eventually you will find one. They do pop up every now and then.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think its trying to be a C E Juncker type, Regards Paul