Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Authentic or fake – JFS Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Article about: After I found this forum, I read threads and went through my collection to see which seemed obvious fakes and which I thought were good. I am posting what is left in my collection ( after I

Default Authentic or fake – JFS Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

After I found this forum, I read threads and went through my collection to see which seemed obvious fakes and which I thought were good. I am posting what is left in my collection ( after I removed the items that I thought were fakes ) and I would very much appreciate your comments and thoughts as to the authenticity. I took as good pictures as I possibly could.

This is my Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen by JFS - Josef Feix Söhne. Seeing the comments on other JFS badges, I'm wondering if this is a fake.

Thanks to all in advance for your thoughts and comments.

Authentic or fake – JFS Allgemeines SturmabzeichenAuthentic or fake – JFS Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic or fake – JFS Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Authentic or fake – JFS Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

TJ,
    It would help if you posted in the correct sub forum. Check this thread out.
    Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen !!!!!!!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Its a fake, no JFS GAB exist only numbered versions.

One of the refernces I used was the Snyders Treasure Trove website which has a whole bunch of militaria. these guys seem to have a lot of experience. The one i looked at was still there fortunately. Here are the pictures.

Authentic or fake – JFS Allgemeines SturmabzeichenAuthentic or fake – JFS Allgemeines SturmabzeichenAuthentic or fake – JFS Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen

Military & Civil Badges The badge is about 1/2 way down the page. Best way to find it is to search for 179.99, which is the cost of the item.

According to what I read in this thread and the Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen forum, JFS did not make any un-numbered badges, so looks like even the treasure trove people made a mistake as well. Another good example of commitment.

Thanks Guys

What ever you do, NEVER, EVER, use that site as reference for anything other than fakes. An appauling reputation and not somewhere to go for original material.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Snyders Treasure has tons of fake for sale, I would stay away that site.

Thank you very very much for that heads up. I will definietly stay away.