Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Does this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Alois Rettenmaier Look Authentic?

Article about: Wondering if this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen looks good as an Alois Rettenmaier. What are the distinguishing features of an authentic Alois Rettenmaier GAB? I've read that the hand filing on

Default Does this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Alois Rettenmaier Look Authentic?

Wondering if this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen looks good as an Alois Rettenmaier.
    What are the distinguishing features of an authentic Alois Rettenmaier GAB? I've read that the hand filing on the back may be one indicator. Is there anything on the obverse that identifies this as a Rettenmaier?
    Thanks, Ron

Does this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Alois Rettenmaier Look Authentic?Does this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Alois Rettenmaier Look Authentic?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Does this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Alois Rettenmaier Look Authentic?
    P
    Many

?

It's a nice badge Ron. The dealer is reputable and it is a Rettenmaier based upon the reverse hardware and the obverse details matching other badges attributed to this maker.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    It's a nice badge Ron. The dealer is reputable and it is a Rettenmaier based upon the reverse hardware and the obverse details matching other badges attributed to this maker.
    Thanks Adrian. This seems to be another maker with nice sharp detailing on the eagle. Ron

?

The striations on the reverse are a feature of Rettenmaier. You see it frequently on their badges.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

It looks fine to me as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)