Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Which maker can this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen be attributed to? Thanks in advance!

Article about: I’d like to find out which maker this can be attributed to please? Thanks ☺️

Default Which maker can this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen be attributed to? Thanks in advance!

I’d like to find out which maker this can be attributed to please? Thanks ☺️
    Which maker can this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen be attributed to? Thanks in advance!Which maker can this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen be attributed to? Thanks in advance!Which maker can this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen be attributed to? Thanks in advance!Which maker can this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen be attributed to? Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Which maker can this Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen be attributed to? Thanks in advance!
    P
    Many

Please post lighter, clearer photos. Also, please post them the right way up.
    It will be difficult for anyone to tell you who the maker of this GAB is. The only clue I can see from these photos is the catch.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

It's W. Deumer.