Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Aluminum parts...plane parts ?

Article about: Greetings Found this aluminum part and some other aluminum patrs scattered over a field there's still some dark green paint on it is it a part of a german bomber ???

Default Aluminum parts...plane parts ?

Greetings

Found this aluminum part and some other aluminum patrs scattered over a field there's still some dark green paint on it is it a part of a german bomber ???Aluminum parts...plane parts ?

It would be helpful if you could find markings or FL Numbers on any of the pieces...If it was a plane, you may be able to find more smaller parts scattered about...something is bound to be numbered or marked to at least help identify the Nationality...
    cheers, Glenn

Will do these parts are covered in dark green paint amy first thought was...a plane a german bomber i did some research and the battle in this region was around march 1945 between Soviets and Germans so I'll bet it s a nazi bomber what do you think my friends ?
    Last edited by Kanonier Tokarz; 09-13-2016 at 11:19 PM.

Sounds interesting, Friend! I look forward to Updates and I always like a good mystery, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

It s my first possible plane parts find so i m very excited I ll have to wait a while because the terrain is full of corn and wild hogs

I would think that you are likely to win your bet,KT
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hey There my friends I have cleaned the part a little bit and it looks like there are two types of paint dark green and gray also i have found some markings on it there is number 84 in a geometrical shape that looks like...pentagon ???? Any idea ?
    Last edited by Kanonier Tokarz; 09-13-2016 at 11:51 PM.

Could you post a photo of the markings as it would help id the plane

HI
    Ok It will take a while

Greetings
    Here it is...I ve tried my best. What s your opinion on it ?Aluminum parts...plane parts ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast