Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Any ideas?

Article about: Hi These are said to be from a uboat but look more like vehicle or aircraft parts to me. Any ideas? Many thanks Group of electrical parts,fuse box cover and large connector nice clean parts

Default Any ideas?

Hi

These are said to be from a uboat but look more like vehicle, communication or aircraft parts to me. Any ideas? Many thanks

Group of electrical parts,fuse box cover and large connector nice clean parts recovered from U-Boat U534 which was sunk on the 5th May 1945 by RAF Bombers | Relics from the Front
    Last edited by Larry C; 06-14-2023 at 03:31 PM.

Hello BC ....I dont mind posting links as long as you can post supporting photos for that link as which that link will eventually die off once that item is removed form that site.

If there is a problem to upload to this thread ...there is the option to screen shot those photos and then upload them.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Many thanks. Will do
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any ideas?  

A few more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any ideas?   Any ideas?  

?

Evaluate the items, not the story. Unless there is evidence that these parts were found where stated, treat with suspicion.
    They could've been dug up from a dump and a nice laminate produced with pictures of a U-Boat to sell them and increase the price.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you. The cap is apparently a protective cap from a welding acetalin bottle. The cover reminds me of Luftwaffe communication equipment panel with red rings around the bolts. I'm saving my money for better items.