Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe aircraft instruments and breast eagle found today

Article about: I found this pile today. There are three tachometers of which two are tethered to sending units and one alum drving bracket. One tachometer is 1942 dated. There is a temperature gauge with t

Default Luftwaffe aircraft instruments and breast eagle found today

I found this pile today. There are three tachometers of which two are tethered to sending units and one alum drving bracket. One tachometer is 1942 dated. There is a temperature gauge with two sensors. Lastly, a bullion breast eagle. A great day.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe aircraft instruments and breast eagle found today   Luftwaffe aircraft instruments and breast eagle found today  

Luftwaffe aircraft instruments and breast eagle found today   Luftwaffe aircraft instruments and breast eagle found today  

Luftwaffe aircraft instruments and breast eagle found today   Luftwaffe aircraft instruments and breast eagle found today  

MAP
    ?

Nice finds. No nothing about them but always liked cockpit instrumentation like this.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks. It was a good day.

A random antique store somewhere?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

a workshop loft.

Nice items, the Deuta Tackos could be just about anything twin engined Fw58,Fw189,Do17,Me110 etc and with most of their fittings.

The temp gauge which if it is Fl 20330, would be a Vapor Pressure Thermometer for an early twin engined Machine.

You should be able to get the FL number of the face of the instrument.

Cheers Mike

Thank you Mike. Is there a FL # database?

You are welcome , I do have a list on my hard drive but cannot find a "current " address, failing that. the attached is an Excellent source of information on WW2 Luftwaffe instruments/panels and alike.

Cheers Mike

Geratekatalog 2.WK FL-Nummern | Deutscheluftwaffe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe aircraft instruments and breast eagle found today