Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Shorter bullet with yellow tip inside, longer case ?

Article about: I found , but trow it away, a long bullet, thick like the hand thumb, with yellow metalic tip (on top, but inside the case, like a pen tip) with longer case. The total was 5 cm bullet and ab

?

Default Shorter bullet with yellow tip inside, longer case ?

I found , but trow it away, a long bullet, thick like the hand thumb, with yellow metalic tip (on top, but inside the case, like a pen tip) with longer case. The total was 5 cm bullet and about 2 cm case, embeded in the street concrete. I can recover it, from a dumpster. All is rusted, but not the yellow tip.

?

Quote by roarke View Post
    I found , but trow it away, a long bullet, thick like the hand thumb, with yellow metalic tip (on top, but inside the case, like a pen tip) with longer case. The total was 5 cm bullet and about 2 cm case, embeded in the street concrete. I can recover it, from a dumpster. All is rusted, but not the yellow tip.

I meant in the title longer bullet with short casing. I forget to tell that on the bottom is a small hole.

.50 calibre or some sort of Russian equivalent?

?

Is like in the below image, on the 3 row column, the 4 casing with the bullet, with almost sharp point. But in my case, the casing was shorter and the sharp point (like a pen point, but cilindrical, was embeded a little).
    I was back to look for it, the dumpster i trow that in, was full of branches and leaves and i didn't able to retrieve it (it was in a cemetery). But was rusted with no engravings and i saw a diagram on the internet and it seems to be the bullet part of a gas shell.
    Thank you for asking me about .50.
    My brother will make a drawing and post in on photobucket or tinypic.

3 row column, the 4 casing with the bullet

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...c_1145-tfb.jpg